Saturday, August 16, 2008

Holy Moly!!!

Well, there are many happenings in the Wilson household! I am promising myself one night a week or so to try to blog. We got back from vacation today. We spent two whole weeks at the Jersey Shore in Seaside Park and the kids had a wonderful time and we did too!!! The weather was beautiful and we had many visitors. Once I get the pictures uploaded, I will post them! We were very busy the entire time, but it was wonderful!

Danny is growing like a weed and is now looking forward to Kindergarten. He begins on September 3rd. He is ready and excited. Mommy and Daddy are excited (but nervous) too!!! My neighbor shared with me today that he is looking like a school age boy now and not a little boy...where does the time go???

Nicholas is doing great! He is talking unbelievably! I don't know where it came from all of a sudden. He is a little parrot. Whatever Danny does, Nicky has to do too! He loves the water! He would go down as soon as we got to the beach and there were times we just took turns standing with him! I love watching them grow up!

Like I said, as soon as we get the hundreds of pictures uploaded, I will share them! It will be easier to tell about our vacation using pictures!

1 comment:

The Comin Family said...

Glad you had a great vacation!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!!