Sunday, November 26, 2006

I finally did it!


Welcome to the Wilson Family Blog! We will be posting updates about us and our two wonderful boys, Danny and Nicholas. Danny is 3, and his birthday is July 9th. Nicholas is 11 months and his birthday is December 16th. Being a parent has been a more than wonderful experience. Danny is just being potty trained and Nicholas is soon going to be walking. Watching them grow up is amazing. Keith and I welcome you to enjoy this wonderful experience of watching our children grow up with us!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Katie ~ I love the picture of the boys. They look like they are going to be good friends. I can't wait to see more pictures and watch what your boys are up to.

Kelli said...

Yay! :) Keep up the good work with the blog. As you write more, you will love going back to look and see the pictures, etc. Plus it's a wonderful way for family to keep up with what you're doing! :)

Kelli

Grandmom said...

Hi Kate, Thanks so much, we didn't see Danny's outfit so I was glad to get the picture. What a great idea, I love this.